Refresh & Evolve
Retreat Days & Well-Being Events
Making Self Care Enjoyable, Attainable and Affordable
Open to Private and Corporate Groups.
Refresh & Evolve embodies the extensive knowledge and expertise offered by Debi Dawson at Changing Status. Utilising all elements of her professional training, personal expereinces, development and 1:1 client work providing attendees with the skills to enable them to build new habits and new thought process’s, resulting in an increased ability to support their own health and wellbeing on a daily basis.
The aim is to help you make your selfcare a priority.
By providing flexible payment plans, I am able to make your selfcare affordable and ensure you have a simple way to plan and organise your events for the coming year.
Groups will consisit of a maximum of 8 – 12 attendees. Keeping the numbers down ensures that everyone will gain what they need from this precious time.
Set in a beautiful rural location, south of Lincoln, offering the peace and privacy needed to explore and achieve rest, relaxation and personal change. Come and join me to explore the many areas on offer with Refresh & Evolve.
Wellness sessions range in time, from 1 hour to half day. Covering a variety of subjects including:
Dates and times for all wellness sessions can be found below on our calendar and booking system.
Private Retreat Days
A private retreat day offers the ideal opportunity for a group of friends, colleagues or family to unwind, reconnect, and create lasting memories. It provides a peaceful and intimate setting, allowing for relaxation, meaningful conversations, and shared experiences, fostering deeper bonds.
Choose from a selection of elements to include in your day. Including Yoga, Qui Gong, Natures Grooves (Silent Disco in Nature), Gong Bath, Art Journalling, Formulate a Wellbeing Plan, Mindfulness, Meditation, Tarot Reading, Explore Essential Oils and their many benefits and many more. Full list provided with guidance from Debi.
Expereince peace and relaxation as you immerse yourself in nature and have time out to just relax, refresh, recharge and reconnect.
9.30am – Welcome drinks and introduction
10am – Natural Mindfulness Walk
10.30am – Freetime with optional mindfulness or personal exploration exercises
11am – Personally selected element
12.30pm – Lunch and Refreshments
1.30pm – Personally selected element
2.45pm – Freetime
3pm – Guided Meditation
3.30pm – Finish
Timings and set elements are flexible and can be arranged to suit individual groups.
Please contact to discuss the requirements for attendee numbers.
- Anxiety Management
- How to Reduce and Manage Stress
- Retreat Day
- Mindfullness & Mediation
- Consciously Create the Life You Want
- Building Healthy Habits
- 30 Day Alcohol Free Adventure
- Introduction to Crystal Healing
- Introduction to the 7 Main Chakras
- True You – Living an Authentic Life – 4 part journey of self exploration and discovery, leading to living an authentic life as the True You.
- Part 1 – Roots
- Part 2 – Discovery
- Part 3 – Growth
- Part 4 – Transformation
Overall, external wellbeing days can be an effective way for companies to support their employees’ physical and mental health, improve productivity, and create a positive workplace culture.
External wellbeing and retreat days, also known as mental health days, are effective for employees because they provide an opportunity for individuals to take a break from work and focus on their mental and physical health. Here are some reasons why:
- Reducing stress and burnout: Employees who take time off to focus on their wellbeing are better equipped to manage stress and avoid burnout. This can lead to increased productivity, better job performance, and fewer sick days in the long run.
- Improving mental health: Taking a day off to focus on mental health can help employees manage conditions such as anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns. This can improve overall wellbeing and lead to a happier and more productive workforce.
- Encouraging work-life balance: By providing employees with the opportunity to take time off for their wellbeing, companies are sending a message that they care about their employees’ wellbeing and work-life balance. This can lead to increased loyalty and motivation among employees.
- Boosting morale: Offering wellbeing days can help boost employee morale by demonstrating that the company values and prioritizes the health and wellbeing of its employees.
- The location provides the perfect environment for attendees to completely switch off from external pressures and focus fully on their own wellbeing.
- Offering the peace and privacy required for each individual to focus on the outcomes, be relaxed and driven by the results.
- Qualified in a number of areas with the ability to offer effective, informative , fun and supportive days in many areas.
- Bespoke days can be arranged, so please do contact me to discuss any alternative requirments.
Each day will have tailored content with the aim being to provide you with information and resources that you can takeaway and use in your daily life.
Alongside myself I have carefully selected, guest speakers to add valuable content to some of the days.
A range of activities both inside and out in nature supporting relaxation and personal growth.
Including a range of Mindfulness and Meditation techniques, the powerful blend of music with nature and time out for you.
Your own personal self care journal to support you in continuing to utilise everything that is shared with you.
Freshly made nutritious lunch , snacks and refreshments are provided.
- ‘The Nook’ – offering a safe space for all who visit. A place of learning and 1:1 therapy sessions,
- ‘Japanese Garden’, undercover seating in the Pagoda.
- ‘Reflective Corner’ in amongst the Stumpery.
- ‘Lime Grove’ a place to chill and release tension in the hammocks.
- ‘Brighton Beach House’ offering a calming indoor space over looking nature.
- ‘The Healing Garden’, outdoor secluded seating with the relaxing sound of water.
- ‘The Clearing’, a place to learn, chat and practice mindfulness and meditation.
- ‘Wildflower Meadow’ (late spring – September)
Wellbeing & Retreat Days offer the time and resources needed to support your Health and Wellbeing. Offering a time for Relaxation, Fun, Supported Change and Personal Growth.
Each day is designed to provide the knowledge, learning and resources needed, within many different areas to support personal growth and development.
Addressing Mindset, Self Regulation of the nervous system, exploring various activities to naturally support your brain chemistry, promote relaxation, reduce stress, anxiety and other problematic thoughts feelings and behaviours.
Refresh & Evolve is based in a rural location south of Lincoln. The venue offers the internal and external space and privacy needed to support relaxation, supported change and personal growth.
Stepping out of your normal environment assists you in taking a break from external influences, busy day to day life, aggravations, and fully engage in the day.
With full engagement you will absorb the all the shared knowledge, information and resources, promoting increased feelings of wellbeing and personal growth.